Kring der Economische, Politieke en Sociale Wetenschappen (KEPS) and Business Club VUB (BC) collects (privacy-sensitive) information that you provide to us. KEPS and BC value the privacy of her partners & members and makes every effort to ensure the protection of personal information.
This privacy was last updated on 03/01/2023.
Use of Personal Data
By using our services, you are providing certain (personal) data to us. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
We process the following data when you make use the registration form for the KEPS x BC Jobfair 2023:
- Name, to identify your registration
- Field of study, to identify your registration
- E-mail address, to inform you about updates regarding the you have registered for as well as future updates for other purposes not related to this specific event
- Curriculum Vitae, to distribute these among our partners
With regards to the distribution of a curriculum vitae, partners include:
- companies, organisations and other entities registered as an attendant for the KEPS x BC Jobfair 2023
- companies, organisations and other entities purchasing the resume package as a digital product sourced from the KEPS x BC Jobfair 2023
- companies, organisations and other entities associated in any capacity with KEPS or BC
Your personal data will be automatically deleted 7 years after registration for the event. Should you have any questions regarding the removal of your personal data, feel free to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our specific purposes
The data you provide to us will only be used for practical purposes. Under no circumstances will your data be passed along to third parties without your permission, with the exception of your curriculum vitae to partners as described above and the following third parties.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Personal data mentioned in e-mails is passed along to the boards of KEPS and BC. This personal information includes the following:
- E-mail address and (if necessary) phone number
We take security measures to reduce unauthorised access and abuse of personal data. We take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is only upon approved request via the Board of KEPS or BC
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this policy.
Inspection and Modification of Your Data